*Blibaum Law is a debt collector and information obtained may be used for that purpose.
General Litigation with emphasis on all areas of Landlord-Tenant law, including discrimination and other Fair Housing and ADA related issues.
Trials of all Tort and Contract matters in every jurisdiction in the State of Maryland, concentrating in Property Manager Representation law including: landlord/tenant, condominiums, homeowners associations, and housing discrimination. Hundreds of Jury trials, thousands of District Court Cases.
JD, University of Baltimore School of Law, 1968
- Supreme Court of the United States
- United States Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit
- United States District Court for the District of MD
- Court of Appeals of Maryland
- Member of the American Bar Association
- Member of the Maryland State Bar Association
- Member of the Baltimore County Bar Association
- Member of Board of Directors Maryland Multi-Housing Association
- Chairman, Governor’s Judicial Nominating Commission
- Attorney Grievance Commission, Peer Review Panel