*Blibaum Law is a debt collector and information obtained may be used for that purpose.
Designated as a Maryland Super Lawyers Rising Star from 2015-2017 and selected as one of Rue Ratings Best Attorneys of America, Danielle Williamson’s inspiration to enter the field of law stemmed from her experience volunteering in the Advocates Against Violence program as an undergrad at University of Maryland Baltimore County. As a peer advocate, she received her first taste of representing individuals as she accompanied victims before the University Board.
Ms. Williamson focuses on civil litigation, including personal injury, landlord tenant, collection and child custody matters. She also has a background in insurance defense litigation.
Ms. Williamson thrives on the atmosphere of a small law firm and finds the camaraderie unmatchable. She also takes immense satisfaction representing her clients at both the district and circuit court levels.
Areas of Practice
- Serious Injury/Auto Accidents
- Debt Collection/Creditors’ Rights
- Family Law
- Civil Litigation/ADR
- Real Estate
University of Baltimore School of Law, J.D., 2011
University of Maryland Baltimore County, B.A., 2007
- Maryland Bar, 2011
- U.S. Supreme Court, 2015
- Maryland State Bar Association 2017 Leadership Academy Fellow
- Alliance of Black Women Attorneys: Executive Board Member, Judicial Nominating Committee
- Baltimore City Bar Association: YLD Public Relations Chair, Fee Dispute Resolution Committee, Communications and News Journal Committee
- Baltimore County Bar Association
- Monumental Bar Association: National Bar Association Delegate